An appealing website that provides a safe space to explore questions about life and God.
A website available in 45 language versions.
Please note: Everyperson.com is an external website, owned and run by Cru who are responsible for its content.
EveryPerson.com is a safe place to explore questions about who God is and what it might be like to know God.
It is for anyone who has important, legitimate questions that deserve intelligent, factual and honest answers, without manipulation or coercion.
EveryPerson.com provides well-researched answers to questions that many people have about God and the value of a relationship with God. It contains content from many authors, including those who hold PhDs in their fields of study.
Some of the questions addressed are:
- How can you prove that God exists?
- What is God like?
- What about all the religions in the world?
- How can you have peace in this chaotic world?
- Why is life so hard?
- How to love and experience real love in relationships?
- Does God answer prayer?
- Where is God in the midst of tragedy?
- What is it like to know God?
- How can you begin a relationship with God?
You remain in control. Every article and video is described in an honest way, helping you spend time on what interests you personally.
The site gives you an opportunity to email a question. You will receive a thoughtful reply (not canned or copy & paste) from a real person.
The owners of the website promise that
- They do not sell any products. Nor do they show any ads from others.
- You can sign up for a free email series with confidence. They do not share (or sell) your email address, ever.
The site was started by and continues to be directed by a former atheist who is now with Cru. Cru is part of the same international non-profit Christian organisation as Agapé UK
For whenever anyone has legitimate questions about what it would look like to know God.
Free to access